CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Monarch Butterfly

To start with, here is a website I follow which gave me the idea.

Torch Lake Views

Here is a fun website to look at, with migration maps and information inside.

Monarch Butterfly site.


Now we have the activities:

1. Show the life cycle of the Monarch Butterfly in a diagram.
2. On a map, show where it lives and how it travels.
3. Full illustration, either by drawing or scrapping.
4. Interesting and unusual facts.
5. And just for fun, write a Haiku poem (5, 7, 5) about the Monarch Butterfly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great post! And thanks for linking to Torch Lake Views. You inspired me to get off my duff and add some references to my piece. The Point Pelee National Park website (Ontario, Canada) is special to me because it's where I first learned the migration story.